Table of Contents
- 0.1 Mansion Monday: This $1.2 million lake-front, custom-built home sold in less than 24 hours
- 0.2 Sent!
- 0.3 Posted!
- 1 See inside other Mansion Monday homes:
- 220.127.116.11 More Stories
- 18.104.22.168 Iowa man died after falling out of tree stand, authorities say
- 22.214.171.124 State reports 5 additional COVID-19 deaths
- 126.96.36.199 Des Moines man arrested on sex abuse, child exploitation charges
- 188.8.131.52 Drake’s plan for 2-year degrees draws praise, questions
- 184.108.40.206 Centennial scores highest offense points of season
- 220.127.116.11 Teddy Maroons becomes Des Moines’ first Whiskey River
This Knapp Custom Home, listed for $1.2 million, sold in less than 24 hours. Here’s why this home was snapped up so fast.
The 5,243 square foot lake-front home at 1520 Country Club Boulevard, Clive, was built in 1989. It includes a built-in swimming pool, total remodel updates throughout, five bedrooms, four bathrooms and the quality and privacy rarely found at this price.
With this luxury and gorgeous design along the banks of Clive Lake, these new owners will surely enjoy their new hardwood floors, tile, carpet, cabinets, high-grade appliances, quartz countertops and whole home audio.
Lovely landscaping with a large retaining wall and grand staircase to an expansive back yard keeps this owner happy at home. This mansion boasts an awe-inspiring entry and great room with incredible views. It is truly one-of-a-kind.
See inside other Mansion Monday homes:
Teresa Kay Albertson is Weeklies Editor for the Register. Reach her at [email protected] or 515-284-8561.
Read or Share this story: https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/local/des-moines/2020/10/26/knapp-custom-home-snapped-up-less-than-24-hours/6039660002/