The storm system that brought rain to much of North Texas the past few days is finally moving away. However, Thursday will still be rather cloudy and cold with a gusty northwest wind. Partial sunshine is possible by mid to late afternoon.
Full sunshine and more comfortable weather will return by Friday as temperatures warm into the 60s. The weekend will be dry and pleasant with highs in the 60s and 70s.
Just a reminder: Daylight Saving Time ends next Sunday, too. Clocks will be set back one hour Saturday night.
- TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy and cold. Low: 41. Wind: W 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Breezy and chilly with a clouds gradually mixing with sun. High: 51. Wind: NW 15-25 mph.
- FRIDAY: Sunny and cool. Low: 37. High: 62. Wind: E 5-10 mph.
- HALLOWEEN: Sunny and pleasant. Low: 43. High: 68. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 AM. Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 47. High: 62. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Sunny. Low: 42. High: 62. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- ELECTION DAY: Sunny and nice. Low: 47. High: 69. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny, breezy and mild. Low: 49. High: 70. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 55. High: 73. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 55. High: 72. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 55. High: 72. Wind: S 10-20 mph.