It’s a great way to sneak in veggies too.
SEATTLE — With most kids home from school that means they’re also home for lunch.
if you’re running out of ideas on what to feed them, plant-based chef Makini Howell from Plum Bistro has a meal for you.
Crunchy Kiddie Cauliflower
By Makini Howell
Panko Cauliflower Ingredients:
- 1 cup panko
- 1 cup ap flour
- 2 teaspoons sea salt split
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 head of cauliflower.
- 2 cups vegan buttermilk
- Wash cauliflower and pat dry. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Add panko and salt to a bowl.
- Add AP flour garlic, salt, pepper, and onion powder
- Add milk to another bowl
- Toss cauliflower into the egg and fully coat it
- Toss egg coated cauliflower in AP mixture
- Put the cauliflower back into the milk and coat once more
- Toss cauliflower into